Job Vacancy Opened at Jumbo Wholesale Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Jumbo Wholesale Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Jumbo Wholesale Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Jumbo Wholesale Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Jumbo Wholesale Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Jumbo Wholesale Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Jumbo Wholesale is a low cost, no frills wholesale business providing General Merchandise, Cosmetics & Food products in bulk to a range of independent traders & commercial users in Southern Africa.
Purpose of this role:
To move goods between the company and the customer.
Job specifications/responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist in packing orders for delivery to customers
- Signatures for the goods that you have received, delivered or returned
- Plan your deliveries: Sort invoices into areas so that your delivery routes are as economical as possible; use a map book if necessary
- Assist in order pulling and packing, where possible
- Assist in loading the delivery onto the vehicle
- Prepare delivery logs
- Check returns against paperwork
- Collect and check payment from customers, lock the money securely away. All payments delivered to the cash office.
- Offload goods where the customer wants them
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal policies and procedures
- Escalate identified problems to relevant manager
- Report suspicious occurrences or people to management and security personnel
- Handle stock carefully
- Ensure loads are correctly balanced in the vehicle
- Adhere to all safety regulations with regards to loading and offloading of goods.
- Report any unsafe conditions and practices to management immediately
- Application letter and CV with three (3) traceable references
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Matric or Equivalent (G12 Certificate)
- 3-5 years of driving experience
- A Class ‘C’ license and/or above
- Must have basic knowledge of vehicle mechanics
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and written
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Jumbo Wholesale Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!