Job Vacancy Opened at Drake and Gorham Zambia Ltd for Application | How to Apply.
The Drake and Gorham Zambia Ltd Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Drake and Gorham Zambia Ltd Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Drake and Gorham Zambia Ltd recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Drake and Gorham Zambia Ltd jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Drake and Gorham Zambia Ltd Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The site stores clerk is a key member of the construction team. The clerk will perform routine manual and routine clerical functions in receiving, handling, storing and delivering stock. Work performed is in accordance with instructions and procedures received from the immediate supervisor. The Clerk will also serve as management’s on-site representative on a day to day basis.
The following are some daily activities:
• Receives and records stock, equipment, tools and other building materials from head office or other sites.
• Checks stock against packing slips or invoices determining if there are shortages, damages, missing goods, etc., and signs off against delivered items.
• Places stock in an orderly and designated storage areas.
• Attends to site requests and removes items from stock to fill orders from requisitions.
• Assists in stock counting and recording inventory.
• Assists in keeping stockroom, warehouse and loading area in a clean and orderly condition.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Rehearses with site Manager and supervisors in determining site requirements
• Makes orders and requisitions through the Quantity Surveying Department
• Makes weekly reports on site stock movement to the Quantity surveying department
The suitable candidate must possess:
• Certificate/Diploma in business courses
• Proven experience as Site stores clerk or other clerical position
• Proficient with using the computers
• Experience working in construction industry
• Should have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Physically capable of performing the duties assigned.
Method of Application
send your applications to : [email protected] OR drop applications in person: Drake and Gorham (Z) Ltd Head Office Plot 5172 Chishango Rd PO Box 31776, Lusaka.
All applications must reach the Human Resource Department by close of business on 26th February, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Drake and Gorham Zambia Ltd Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!