Job Vacancy Opened at Mercury Lines Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Mercury Lines Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Mercury Lines Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Mercury Lines Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Mercury Lines Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Mercury Lines Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Logistics Manager is a full-time position based in Lusaka. She/he will be responsible for assisting in the Coordination of a Fleet of Trucks. She/he will report directly to the Operations Manager. This is not a driver position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for monitoring all vehicles on the GPS platform and report to the Operations Manager where applicable.
- Responsible for monitoring Fuel/vehicle usage analysis and reconciliations and attending to any deviations from the expected normal consumption
- Coordinate schedules, trips/transport with and out of the Province for both Project fleet
- Responsible for ensuring that the Vehicles and Gen sets are well serviced and maintained
- Responsible at all times for ensuring that all fleet is adequately Insured, Road Taxes and other statutory payments made, repairs and services are done on time.
- Ensure vehicle, Motor Cycle and Bicycle policies are adhered to
- Any other tasks that may assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in Transport and Logistics or other field
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required
- Ability to easily communicate in a clear and courteous manner
- Working knowledge and understanding of SAGE 300 is an added advantage
- Ability to work independently and take initiative with minimal supervision
- Experience in vehicle tracking is an added advantage
- Highly proficient in common computer packages (e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel) relevant to the work;
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 22nd April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Mercury Lines Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!