Job Vacancy Opened at EasyGas Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The EasyGas Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
EasyGas Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The EasyGas Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The EasyGas Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of EasyGas Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
EasyGas limited is a wholly Zambian owned start up Private Company Limited by Shares and registered with PACRA in the Republic of Zambia in February, 2020. EasyGas Limited specialises in the production, supply and marketing of Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) and associated products.
EasyGas LPGas product provides a quick, clean and modern fuel for all of your household energy requirements both indoors and outdoors. LPGas can be used for cooking, grilling (braai), in geysers for producing hot water as well as for lighting.
With the current higher cost of electricity and the ongoing load shedding in Zambia, use of LPGas results in saving money by cooking more efficiently, because with gas you get instant heat. There’s no waiting for an element to heat before you can start cooking. The heat intensity also product is greater and easily regulated according to the desired level.
EasyGas is looking for data collectors that will help with data collection and gathering for a period of month.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Collect and gather data
- Data entry
- Visiting residential areas for data collection
- Interviewing respondents for the purpose of research
- Provide weekly reports
Job Requirements include:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Pursuing or recently completed Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Social Sciences, Marketing or any related field
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken
- Team player
- Innovative and Creative
- Must be a person of integrity
- Must have prior experience in data collection with traceable references
- Must be a Livingstone resident
- Must be conversant with Lozi, Bemba, Nyanja or Tonga
Method of Application
Please kindly send your CV and Cover Letter only, don’t include your certificates as they will be needed at a later date. The deadline is on 28th February 2020. Send your applications to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the EasyGas Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!