Job Vacancy Opened at Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) and The Republic of Zambia acting through its Government (The “Government”) entered into a Millennium Challenge Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Zambia on 10th May, 2012 (The “Compact”) in the amount of Three Hundred and Fifty Four Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Seven Thousand Six Hundred and Forty United States Dollars (USS 354,757,640) (“MCC Funding. The Millennium Challenge Account Zambia Limited (“MCA-Zambia”) was designated as the accountable entity for purposes of implementation of the Lusaka Water Supply Sanitation and Drainage Project. The Compact expired on 15th November 2018 (“Compact End Date”). The Government, in accordance with its obligations under the Compact, designated Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited (MPCA Zambia), a subsidiary of MCA-Zambia, as an additional accountable entity for purposes of implementation of any activities that would be incomplete by the Compact End Date, such activities to be funded by the Government (“Government Funding”) and together with MCC Funding”, “Compact Funding” In December 2021, the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) selected Zambia as eligible to develop a second Millennium Challenge Compact (the Compact”), five-year grant programme. Based on this eligibility, in February 2022, the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) designated MPCA-Zambia as the entity to spearhead the development of Compact II and related activities, working closely with MCC and all other stakeholders. The activities include conducting diagnosis of the constraints to economic growth and poverty reduction, prepare concept notes, develop proposals and plan for project implementation MPCA-Zambia now invites suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following positions;
Reports to: National Coordinator
To contribute to compact development by planning, managing, and carrying out procurements on behalf of program development by working collaboratively with interdisciplinary.
- Planning and procuring consulting services and goods in support of the development of an MCC Compact program. S/he ensures that all procurement transactions are implemented in accordance with MCC Program Procurement Guidelines (MCC PPG), facilitates the smooth interaction between all elements of the procurement process, consolidates and keeps records of procurement activity, and reports on progress of this activity.
- Execute the duties of the Procurement Agent as set out in the Fiscal Accountability Plan for processing requests for payment of funds due to the suppliers and contractors pursuant to procurement contracts.
Carry out procurements in accordance with the Procurement Operations Manual, including procedures, procurement and contract templates, bidding documents, forms, and instructions
- Prepare procurement plans, with the support from the Compact Development Team.
- Ensure that the documents describing the objects of the procurements, including the scopes of work, statements of requirements, specifications, terms of reference, etc., are adequately prepared and finalized in a reasonable and balanced manner without being overly restrictive.
- Prepare and manage the timely review and approval of procurement and contract documents.
- Guide evaluation panels in their review and evaluation of proposals and bids.
- Conduct procurements in a manner that provides open competition to the maximum extent practical in order to assure advantageous prices and equal and fair access for eligible suppliers and consultants.
- Prepare and manage the advertisement of procurement opportunities to ensure transparency, maximize competition.
- Facilitate a contract administration system to track compliance with terms and conditions of contracts, and certify performance of services, completion of works and delivery of goods.
- Manage and administer amendments, variation orders, and change orders that modify the original contract.
Guard against conflicts of interest, real or apparent, in the operation of the procurement activity.
- Maintain controls throughout the procurement activity to ensure good faith, fair dealing, and appropriate confidentiality by the Procurement Unit, Evaluation and Bid Review Panel members, and others who are officially involved in the procurement activity.
- Protect the procurement activity from fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Respond promptly and fairly to bid challenges to the procurement activity.
Performs any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ levels (creditor better);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Law, International Development or related field (advanced degree preferred); plus Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) Level 6 Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS)
- Approximately ten (10) or more years experience developing and managing procurements in systems applying international standards;
- Extensive knowledge of international best practices in procurement procedures, project administration, contract procedures, and project followup
- Experience negotiating and administering contracts for procurements and managing vendor relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, follow, and document adherence to procurement and acquisition guidelines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience in working with high-level government officials and business executives.
- Superior organizational and time management skills. Written and verbal fluency in English
- Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with domestic and international stakeholders and counterparts
- Must demonstrate from previous work experience the abiy to collaborate effectively with peers as well as work across departments or divisions
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above stipulated qualifications should send their application letters, Curriculum vitae, three traceable referees and photocopies of relevant certificates to: Email: [email protected]
Application should be received not later than 30 July 2022.
Masautso Nyathando (Dr)
Beatmas Human Resources Consultant Limited
Plot 5499B, Lunsemfwa Road, Kalundu
P. O. Box 32830
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Millennium Project Completion Agency Zambia Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!