Job Vacancy Opened at Morninglight Gardens (MLG) Enterprise Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Morninglight Gardens (MLG) Enterprise Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Morninglight Gardens (MLG) Enterprise Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Morninglight Gardens (MLG) Enterprise Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Morninglight Gardens (MLG) Enterprise Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Morninglight Gardens (MLG) Enterprise Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Morninglight Gardens (MLG) Enterprise Limited is rapidly growing company in the hospitality industry. It is operation as a lodge and located in Kafue (along the Kafue Road) about 2km from the Shimabala Toll Gate. The lodge offers accommodation in a quiet, serene environment with beautiful gardens which includes bed and full English breakfast. The lodge also offers family fully furnished apartments which comes with the option of self-catering/laundry services- ideal for family or groups of people. The lodge has a conference facility which caters for up to 25 people. The location makes MLG an ideal place for conferences, weddings and kitchen parties. The gardens are an irresistible venue for outdoor weddings and kitchen parties.
The facility also has restaurant that offers a wide range of local as well as international cuisine. There is also a saloon and car wash all in one area.
Under the supervision of the Deputy Director, the Lodge Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the lodge and its staff and also to plan, organize and direct all lodge services, including front desk (reception, concierge, and reservations), accommodation facilities, food and beverage operations, conferences and other such events, housekeeping, etc.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Plan and organize accommodation, catering and other services
- Promote and market the business
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Set and achieve sales and profit targets
- Analyze sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies
- Recruit, train and monitor staff
- Plan work schedules for individuals and teams
- Meet customers and make sure they are comfortable
- Deal with customer complaints and comments
- Address problems and troubleshoot accordingly
- Ensure events and conferences run smoothly
- Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Ensure security is effective
- Carry out inspections of property and services
- Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
Qualification and skills requirements include the following:
- Diploma in hotel management or catering Masters
- At least 4 years of relevant professional work experience, including significant experience in hotel management.
- Able to supervise professional catering
- A friendly personality, with a genuine desire to help and please others
- The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
- Numeracy and logistical planning skills
- A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations
- The ability to balance customer and business priorities
- Flexibility and a ‘can do’ mentality
- Energy and patience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What to expect;
- Although some of the work is office-based, much of your time will be spent with customers and staff.
- Lodge management requires total commitment, as the work is exacting and demanding, with erratic, unsocial hours and constant pressures.
- You must dress smartly when you are on duty with a tie and an ID. You must remain diplomatic, polite and patient at all times to the clients.
Method of Application
Send your applications and CV to [email protected]. For more details on the job descriptions, visit the facebook page @ Morninglight Financial Solutions or WhatsApp on +251- 929-907-740 for the JDs.
Applications that do not follow these instructions, or that don’t meet the stated minimum qualification requirements, will not be considered.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Morninglight Gardens (MLG) Enterprise Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!