Job Vacancy Opened at World Vision International for Application | How to Apply.
The World Vision International Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
World Vision International Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The World Vision International recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The World Vision International jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of World Vision International Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Position: Development Facilitator – Agriculture and Natural Resources Management (ANRM)
Position Reports to: Area Programme Manager and ANRM Technical Specialist
Location: Mbala Area Programme
Purpose of the Position
To facilitate community engagement, community changes, build and maintain local partnerships, build community and partner organisation capacity, and strengthen community-led initiatives/innovations to improve and sustain well-being of children and families. To implement, monitor and report technical program interventions at Area Program level for improved child well being
Program Development and Implementation
- Facilitate the planning and implementation of Agriculture and Natural Resources Management (ANRM) within the SEED technical programme activities using recommended models, techniques, standards and tools to achieve output targets within scope, time, and budget
- Communicate World Vision’s identity, mission, vision, values, policies and our approaches to facilitate development processes to realize well-being of the children in the communities
- Facilitate the interpretation and distribution of context appropriate ANRM technical Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials for effective implementation.
- Work with other technical program staff at Area Programme to implement technical programs activities for improved integrated implementation for impact and scale
- Raise awareness and facilitate critical analysis of community issues and opportunities in the ANRM area for improved access to Productivity enhancement technologies and profitability at AP level
- Work closely with the community and district partners such as the church to mobilize community for local partnership and ownership, participation in implementation of ANRM activities to achieve sustainability of technical programme interventions
- Participate in the district development plans of line ministries to ensure WVZL technical programmes are mainstreamed and aligned
- Facilitate ANRM program models contextualized for effective implementation in the Area Programme e.g. CSA (CA, FMNR, Agroforestry
Local Partnering and Networking
- Collaborate with Climate Smart Agriculture actors, local level stakeholders involved in the identified value chains in the SEED technical program for effective programme implementation and sustainability.
- Represent WVZL in various key meetings at district level including Technical Working Group (TWG) for alignment of national and local priorities.
- Facilitate and support local level Agriculture and Natural Resources Management related advocacy for better service provision/delivery
- Facilitate building capacity of CDW’s and Volunteers on the ANRM technical issues for effective roll out and activity implementation
- Facilitate training for community partners and other relevant stakeholders to ensure improved productivity technologies are access and enterprise risk management services related activities are effectively implemented
Programme Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
- In collaboration with DME specialist, build capacity for CDW’s and volunteers in data collection, interpretation and utilisation
- Collect monitoring data with community workers and volunteers in a collaborative and systematic way e.g. CSA activities, adoptions etc.
- Facilitate joint technical monitoring and reporting of the project for effective implementation and quality control.
- Write and timely submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports for improved technical programme decision making.
- Participate in the review of technical program interventions for improved quality of programming
- Work with technical program DME to input data databases and develop information management systems.
- Participate in documenting and sharing programme lessons and promising practices with partners and stakeholders.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Agricultural Sciences, Natural Resources Management, Agro Forestry with minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field
- Degree in Agricultural Sciences, Natural Resources Management, Agro Forestry or its equivalent is an added advantage with minimum 2 years’ experience in the relevant field
- Experience in Program Management in a complex, international organisation preferably NGO context
- Knowledge and understanding of World Vision operations would be an added advantage,
- Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring and report writing is essential
- Must have excellent project management, community engagement, mobilisation, facilitating and donor engagement skills
- Must have Strong technical skills with practical experience in climate smart agriculture, enterprise risk management – shocks, vulnerability and capacity assessments
- Communications, interpersonal, analytical, conflict management, negotiation, and networking skills are highly desired
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment, and must be a mature Christian.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Capacity to function well in a team and contribute effectively to team efforts
- Must be a committed Christian and inspire other, able to stand above denominational diversities and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Perform other duties as required.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based 20% : field 80%, Travel: international as required.
“World Vision Zambia is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries from all forms of abuse and sexual exploitation. All employment is conditional upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks”.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 26th Feb, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the World Vision International Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!