Job Vacancy Opened at Zambia Revenue Authority for Application | How to Apply.
The Zambia Revenue Authority Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Zambia Revenue Authority Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Zambia Revenue Authority recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Zambia Revenue Authority jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambia Revenue Authority Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
In line with our corporate priorities aimed to ensure optimization of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on the one hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented, qualified and adequately experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies in Zambia Revenue Authority.
ASSISTANT ICT OFFICER TECHNICAL AND OPERATIONS ZRA07 (1 POSITION)
Reporting directly to the ICT Officer – Technical and Operations , the job holder will be responsible for supporting, where prescribed, computer systems related to ZRA by ensuring that their objectives and facilities meet business needs through integration of various systems as well as to insure availability of the systems as required for both in- house and out-sourced.
- Provide first line technical support on ASYCUDA World and any other systems used for Customs Services operations including the Direct Trade Input (DTI) system
- Assist users in the setup, configuration and rollout of Customs systems.
- Carry out system troubleshooting tasks and ensure that permanent fixes are implemented to avoid future occurrence of same problem.
- Ensure that systems incidents are resolved quickly to avoid disruptions in business.
- Enforce adherence to ICT standards and procedures.
- Document all systems changes and incidents according to incident and enhancement standards and procedures.
- Strengthen existing information systems to enhance efficiency, coordination and complete integration between various ZRA systems as required by the users
- Ensure that system enhancements are effected as prescribed to the satisfaction of all stake holders.
- Ensure that system amendments are tested before installation and results confirmed by the users of the system
- Ensure that the ICT End user hardware and systems are functioning properly.
- Perform the routine maintenance of ICT End User equipment.
- Perform the repair of all faulty ICT End User equipment and accessories.
- Undertake installations, configuration and protection of ICT End user systems.
- Ensure that the ICT network systems are functioning properly.
- Conduct routine maintenance on the networks equipment.
- Undertake installations and configuration of network equipment.
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education or Equivalent
- Minimum of a Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least two years experience in the Information and Communication Technology profession
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High level of integrity and very good analytical skills
- Systems development and Desktop computing skills
Interested candidates who meet the above role specifications and job competencies should apply attaching their cover letter, detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to the Director – Human Resource, Zambia Revenue Authority, Lusaka and submitted electronically to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, 28th April 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambia Revenue Authority Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!