Job Vacancy Opened at Water Resources Management Authority for Application | How to Apply.
The Water Resources Management Authority Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Water Resources Management Authority Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Water Resources Management Authority recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Water Resources Management Authority jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Water Resources Management Authority Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Set up in 2012, Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA) is an Authority whose main function, as spelt out in the Water Resource Management Act No. 21 of 201 1 is “to promote and adopt a dynamic, gender-sensitive, integrated, interactive, participatory and multisectoral approach to water resources management and development that includes human, land, environmental and socio-economic considerations, especially poverty reduction and the elimination of water borne diseases, including malaria’ WARMA is responsible for managing and regulating the use of Zambia’s water resources in an integrated, participatory and sustainable manner based on human, land, environmental and socio-economic considerations
Water Resources Management Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to effectively manage its functions, the Authority wishes to recruit suitably qualified, self-motivated and experienced person for the following positions:
(1) INSPECTOR-REGULATIONS AND COMPLIANCE (01 Position)
Department: Water Resources Management & Information
Reports To: Catchment Manager
Location: Chambeshi Catchment-Kasama
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate, Bachelor of Science in Hydrology or Hydrogeology, Natural Resources, Agricultural Engineering, and any related field.
- Must be computer literate.
- Three (3) years’ experience, preferably in a similar institution
- Proven strong writing and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
Purpose of the Job:
To ensure that all Water Resources Users are compliant for varied purposes they obtain Water permits and use the resource in accordance with the provisions of the Water Resources Management Act and this includes water for drinking, industry, mining, agriculture, and urban development.
Main Duties and Accountabilities:
- Validate and confirm water user’s hydrology reports and compare these with approved permits and submit this for verification and update;
- Submit comprehensive inspection reports supported, where possible with pictorial evidence;
- With the guidance of the Supervisor, open and employ an Inspections log onto which all inspection reports will be documented;
- Report all non-compliant activities to the Catchment;
- Identify and report any potential activities that may be at variance with WARMA regulations;
- Advise and support Water users to assure compliance with WARMA regulations;
- Maintain an up to date record of all users in the Catchment area;
- Work with the Water Resource Management and informatics Unit to share field data and information to facilitate planning and decision making;
- Undertake follow up inspections to enforce compliance; and
- Perform other related responsibilities as may be assigned.
Method of Application
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD SEND THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS SUPPORTED BY COPIES OF CERTIFIED ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH DETAILED CVs WITH 3 TRACEABLE REFEREES TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS NOT LATER THAN Friday, 3rd April, 2020 with the position applied for clearly marked on the envelope:
The Human Resource Manager
Water Resources Management Authority
Plot No LN-385-7 & 385-8, Alick Nkhata Road
Po Box 51059
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATER THAN THE CLOSING DATE SHALL NOT BE OPENED AND WILL BE DISPOSED OFF IN THE MANNER THE AUTHORITY DEEMS FIT.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Water Resources Management Authority Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!