Konkola Copper Mines Job Vacancies for English/Geography Teacher Position & How to Apply.
The Konkola Copper Mines Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Konkola Copper Mines Recruitment 2019
The Konkola Copper Mines Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Konkola Copper Mines recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Konkola Copper Mines Job Positions 2019
Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) is one of the largest copper producers in Zambia. It operates underground and open pit mines as well as metallurgical plants with operations located at Nchanga, Konkola, Nkana and Nampundwe. KCM’s operations include a state-of-the-art smelter, open pit and underground mines and a refinery. KCM’s vision is to leverage minerals and human resources to enhance stakeholder value and Zambia’s pride. To support this vision KCM wants to recruit experienced and qualified individuals for the following position in the Trust Schools:
ENGLISH / GEOGRAPHY TEACHER
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Strategically plan. teach and achieve 100% pass rate
- Plan lesson forecasts and schemes in the desired subject
- Assess progress made by pupils
- Keep professional academic/social records
- Instil discipline and sense of responsibility in pupils
- Effectively plan and catTY out extra-curricular activities and full participation in PTA activities.
- Take control of reading books, text books and all materials in class and reading rooms
- Support PTA activities
- Relate with parents and staff over learners’ progress
- Bachelor of Arts Degree with Education (English Major, Geography Minor).
- Atleast three (3) years teaching experience
- Should be registered the Teaching Council of Zambia
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to innovate, engage and motivate pupils
- Contribute to all areas of teaching and learning as well as the Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)
How to Apply For Konkola Copper Mines Job Vacancies
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications and copies of certificates to: The Manager Human Resource, Konkola Copper Mines, Private Bag KCM (C) 2000 Chingola, or email [email protected] before 13 September 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Konkola Copper Mines Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.