Konkola Copper Mines Job Vacancies for Clinical Officer Position & How to Apply.
The Konkola Copper Mines Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Konkola Copper Mines Recruitment 2019
The Konkola Copper Mines Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Konkola Copper Mines recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Konkola Copper Mines Job Positions 2019
Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) is one of the largest copper producers in Zambia. It operates underground and open pit mines as well as metallurgical plants with operations located at Nchanga, Konkola, Nkana and Nampundwe. KCM’s operations include a state-of-the-art smelter, open pit and underground mines and a refinery. KCM’s vision is to leverage minerals and human resources to enhance stakeholder value and Zambia’s pride. To support this vision KCM wants to recruit experienced and qualified individuals for the following senior position in the Medical Department:
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Manage effectively clinical care services in order to ensure effective patient care
- Refer serious and/or complicated conditions to the Medical Officer
- Perform Technical skill related to resuscitation e.g. basic life support, IV cannulation
- Perform minor surgical procedures like incision and drainage, wound suturing, POP application
- Provision of HIV Counselling and Testing when needed
- Managing ofHIV/AIDS cases i.e treatment of opportunistic infections
- Full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate
- Diploma in Clinical Medical Sciences from recognized training institution
- Registered with the Health Professions Council of Zambia
- Valid practicing licence
- Trained in HIV/AIDS management
- Training in psychosocial counselling will be an added advantage.
How to Apply For Konkola Copper Mines Job Vacancies
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications and copies of certificates to: The Manager Human Resource, Konkola Copper Mines, Private Bag KCM (C) 2000 Chingola, or email [email protected] before 13 September 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Konkola Copper Mines Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.