Medical Care Development International Job Vacancies for Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Position & How to Apply.
The Medical Care Development International Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Medical Care Development International Recruitment 2019
The Medical Care Development International Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Medical Care Development International recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Medical Care Development International Job Positions 2019
Over the past 40 years, Medical Care Development International (MCDI), the international health division of Medical Care Development, Inc. (MCD), has worked to strengthen health systems through practical, evidence-based and high-impact interventions across several public health sectors in over 40 countries. MCDI collaborates with donors, national governments, the private sector, health agencies, communities and local stakeholder to improve the health outcomes of vulnerable populations. By joining MCDI, employees join a diverse network of highly capable individuals, many of whom are experts in their field.
Reporting to the Project Coordinator, the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will be responsible for all M & E activities in the whole of Impact Malaria (IM) project in Zambia. S/he will lead the M&E function of the project specifically, in the development of the M&E framework, monitoring of project implementation, reporting of the key project indicators, and take the lead in promoting and spearheading all research activities of the project. S/he will lead M&E capacity building for the project partners, technical reporting, data quality assurance, and building the capacity for the implementation of an effective M&E/HMIS system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will have the primary responsibility for reporting on project performance under the M&E Advisor’s leadership.
- Prepare the quarterly progress updates to the PMI/USAID team under guidance from the MCDI home office M&E Advisors and Project Coordinator
- Contribute to strategic planning, implementation and monitoring of the M&E activities of the project
- Develop tools and strategies to improve evidence-based programming
- Work with the technical team to incorporate monitoring, evaluation and reporting requirements as part of the Outreach Training and Supportive Supervision (OTSS) supervisors’ trainings
- Conduct DQMIS/DQA in facilities supported by the project
- In collaboration with the diagnostics technical advisors and under the guidance of the project coordinator, participate in and support OTSS activities
- The M&E Officer will also work closely with NMEC to gather necessary information (supportive supervision data) for periodic reporting to PMI
- The M&E Officer will work closely with MOH HMIS unit to gather necessary information on malaria data
- Compile and analyze data for performance monitoring and evaluation to allow the project team to have a good overview of project performance
- Develop and maintain a system for archiving M&E guidelines, tools, data files, analysis files, report and presentations for each major activity undertaken
- Support development of county annual work plans
- Monitor facility progress towards set targets and provide feedback to facilities
- Provide suggestions for program adjustment for areas of weakness in service delivery
- In close coordination with the MOH and the Project Coordinator, ensure that diagnostics training materials follow the latest national guidelines and protocols.
- The M&E Officer will own the country level PMP and will be responsible for its quarterly updates
- Lead the quarterly project progress report to PMI/USAID
- Contribute to the preparation of the Project annual report.
- Assist as required in the preparation of presentations for national, regional and international technical meetings and analyses of project performance.
- A Master’s degree in M&E, computer science, statistics, epidemiology, or a public health-related field added advantage
- Bachelors in Information system, social studies or equivalent
- 5 years of work experience working in monitoring and evaluation for public health projects
- English language professional proficiency.
- Excellent understanding and management of USAID programs
- Extensive experience in collecting, managing, analyzing and reporting health information data
- Knowledge of DHIS-2 including developing dashboards, managing datasets, create slide shows and visual imaging for reported data
- Proven computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Analytical software (Stata, Python, SQL) would be an added advantage
- Monitoring and evaluation principles and procedures; programmatic, administrative, and financial skills needed to develop M&E budgets, HMIS formats, and work plans;
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal, written and presentation.
How to Apply For Medical Care Development International Job Vacancies
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae and USAID 1420 form to [email protected]. Position will be open until filled.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Medical Care Development International Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.