Consortium Job Vacancies for DSD Program Officer – Clinical Officer Position & How to Apply.
The Consortium Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Consortium Recruitment 2019
The Consortium Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Consortium recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Consortium Job Positions 2019
A consortium of four historically black colleges and universities (HBCU) (Howard, Meharry, Morehouse and Charles Drew) in the United States of America are working to support four high volume first level hospitals in Lusaka, Zambia (Matero, Chilenje, Kanyama and Chawama). The HBCU global health consortium project is designed to transform clinical HIV Practice to provide high quality, comprehensive, inter-professional care and treatment to people living with HIV.
The Clinical Officer will work on the ground, providing support to the implementation of differentiated models of HIV service delivery in Lusaka to help alleviate congestion and improve quality of ART care in high volume HIV treatment site. S/He will be assigned a task of providing technical support to several high-volume treatment sites in Lusaka.
Essential roles and Responsibilities
S/He will be required to undertake appropriate tasks leading to the following deliverables and furnish evidence of completion of the same to Howard University HBCU Project field coordinator. Deliverables are to be discussed during meetings with field coordinator and documents provided in electronic format in hard copy format as necessary.
The specific tasks include but not limited to the following;
- Work closely with Howard University DSD Manager and other project staff and facility ART staff in the execution of components of this project
- Provide competent, and efficient clinical support to ART patients
- Identify stable ART patients and recommend them to the clinician for possible enrollment on suitable differentiated care model
- Build the capacity of health care workers on the management of ART patients focusing on adherence support, monitoring of adverse drug reactions (ADR) and compliance with clinic appointments.
- Facilitate the process of setting up a fast track ART care site for stable ART clients
- Conduct frequent monitoring field visits to implementation sites and key issues associated with overall project efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure narrative reports are submitted to the DSD program manager in a timely manner
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the DSD program manager
Skills and Responsibilities
- Registered clinical officer
- Registered with health professions council of Zambia
- Experience working in a government institution
- ART prescribing training and qualification will be an added advantage
- Experience in health Care and community-based health programming for HIV
- Knowledge on current HIV treatment guidelines including adherence support and ADR monitoring.
- Able to Collect and analyze data
- Computer literate including skills in smartcare
- Understanding of health facility screening tools, registers, client’s files and other necessary health documents
- Knowledge in differentiated care
Gross Monthly Salary: Competitive
How to Apply For Consortium Job Vacancies
Please email your resume and cover letter to: Magret Phiri at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Consortium Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.