Party Center Job Vacancies for Event Planner/Decorator Position & How to Apply.
The Party Center Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Party Center Recruitment 2019
The Party Center Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Party Center recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Party Center Job Positions 2019
An upcoming event company in Lusaka is looking for an experienced, successful and enthusiastic Event Planner to produce events from conception through to completion. The Event Planner/Decorator responsibilities will include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations and customer satisfaction.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and Public Relations to promote and publicize events
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post- event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities, bring in new clients and generate interest
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Grade 12 certificate
- Certificate/diploma/degree in either Business Administration or Sales and Marketing, or any other relevant qualification
- Experience in event management and décor will be an asset (minimum 1 year experience). Please note that preference will be given to candidates with Event planning and decoration experience. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply For Party Center Job Vacancies
Potential candidates should be able to submit their application letters and detailed CV by 16th August, 2019 to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Party Center Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.