First Quantum Minerals Ltd Job Vacancies for Mech Electrician Position & How to Apply.
The First Quantum Minerals Ltd Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd Recruitment 2019
The First Quantum Minerals Ltd Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that First Quantum Minerals Ltd recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of First Quantum Minerals Ltd Job Positions 2019
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do.
In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Adhere to the companies planned and preventative maintenance schedules and procedures.
- Effectively maintain the electrical equipment with the minimum effect on the plant production.
Reporting and record keeping
- Report all incidents immediately to the Supervisor.
Tools and audit
- Maintain the correct and safe usage of all hand tools within your section
- Report all defective tools, record and control all replacement of tools.
Training and development
- Identify needs and training requirements within your area.
- No person is allowed to operate any equipment without an official driving opermit permit.
- Always maintain a good level of housekeeping around your workplace.
- Any other duties as directed by the Direct Electrical Supervisor.
- Minimum of a Grade 12 Certificate
- Provincial Driving Permit for LMV will be an advantage
- A member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ)
- Previous Experience in a Mining Environment will be an advantage
- Technical Skills
- Standby and overtime where required
- Exposure to noise/dust
Applications close: 22 Aug 2019 FLE Daylight Time
How to Apply For First Quantum Minerals Ltd Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the First Quantum Minerals Ltd Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.