Reputable Company Job Vacancies for Medical Laboratory Technologist Position & How to Apply.
The Reputable Company Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Reputable Company Recruitment 2019
The Reputable Company Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Reputable Company recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Reputable Company Job Positions 2019
An NGO is recruiting a Medical Laboratory Technologist, to be based in a Lusaka health facility.
Essential duties and responsibility
- To undertake manual, semi-automated and fully automated laboratory investigations.
- Carry out tasks as laid down in the Standard Operating Procedures in the laboratory
- To measure and monitor the accuracy and precision of laboratory investigations using appropriate quality control procedures.
- To undertake technical assessment of results from laboratory investigations.
- Report to management any instance or event which may cause service delivery failure.
- Undertake preventive maintenance on laboratory equipment
- To comply with local and national policies for the safe, secure and confidential processing and storage of patient and laboratory information.
- To maintain the integrity and accuracy of laboratory data base.
- Entering all results including those from reference laboratories into Logistic Information Management System (LIMS)
- To assist with record keeping and documentation of inventory, test results and other related matters.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Laboratory
- 1-2 years post graduate laboratory experience, preferably in an ART laboratory.
- Registration by HPCZ with a valid Practicing License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point presentation
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
How to Apply For Reputable Company Job Vacancies
Candidates are expected to send a cover letter and CV as one document to [email protected], with a clear indication of the position they are applying for and the location in the subject line. The text in subject line should read: “Laboratory Technologist Application”.
Closing date for applications is: 12th September 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Reputable Company Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.