Kingphar Company Zambia Limited Job Vacancies for Microbiologist and Laboratory Technologist Position & How to Apply.
The Kingphar Company Zambia Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Kingphar Company Zambia Limited Recruitment 2019
The Kingphar Company Zambia Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Kingphar Company Zambia Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kingphar Company Zambia Limited Job Positions 2019
Job Alert –Microbiologist (1), and Laboratory Technologist (2)
Kinghar Company Zambia Limited is a new pharmaceutical company located in Lusaka，Zambia. The company is looking for skilled Officers to occupy the following positions;
The role shall involve the following but not limited;
- Growing microbe cultures.
- Isolate and make cultures of bacteria or other microorganisms in prescribed media, controlling moisture, aeration and temperature.
- Investigate the growth, culture, development and other characteristics of microscopic organisms such as bacteria, algae or fungi.
- Perform tests on water, and the environment to detect harmful microorganisms.
- Prepare technical reports and recommendations based upon research outcomes.
Requirements and Skills
- Grade twelve certificate.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology/Biology or related field.
- Prior experience within the Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
Laboratory Technologist (2)
- Carry out laboratory analysis on all samples and ensure that results are released on time.
- Prepare Standard Testing Procedures(monographs) for analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Prepare and standardize reagents as per Kingphar Quality Control laboratory guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure that all laboratory paperwork is documented, signed and counter signed by respective persons.
- Monitor all quality activities to ensure compliance to department rules and regulations.
Requirements and Skills
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma/Degree in a science related course.
- Good self-Laboratory practices.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
- Proficient with MS office tools.
How to Apply For Kingphar Company Zambia Limited Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kingphar Company Zambia Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.