TetraTech Job Vacancies for Spatial Data Quality Control Specialist Position & How to Apply.
The TetraTech Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
TetraTech Recruitment 2019
The TetraTech Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that TetraTech recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of TetraTech Job Positions 2019
This describes the Spatial Data Quality Control Specialist for the USAID-funded Integrated Land and Resource Governance (ILRG) project in Zambia. The ILRG project is supporting land administration in customary areas of Zambia; building the capacity of institutions through technical assistance on land documentation processes and data management; piloting approaches to devolve land and resource rights to local levels; facilitating integrated development planning; deepening the evidence-base for land and resource governance best practices; and engaging with government on inclusive land and resource policy and law. While activities will be undertaken in different parts of Zambia, this position will be located in the main office in Lusaka, with occasional trips to Chipata, Petauke, and the locations of other ILRG partners.
The Spatial Data Quality Control Specialist will be responsible for:
- Reviewing all spatial and non-spatial data collected by ILRG partners, and correcting any errors or typos;
- Providing technical feedback to all field staff / enumerators of partners on their performance;
- Supporting partners in the production of maps;
- Supporting partners in digitizations, data management, where necessary;
- Supporting partners with training and backstopping of data collection; and
- Querying data from across partners to inform research and analytical activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or geoinformatics preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail required,
- Excellent skills in excel required, and preferably with other database platforms,
- Skills in QGIS required,
- Skills in data management, and data visualizations preferred,
- Experiences with Open Data Kit (ODK) preferred,
- Interest in rural development required,
- Ability to work independently required,
- Self-motivation required,
- Strong communication skills preferred,
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work in multicultural environment required
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in Zambia for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position.
How to Apply For TetraTech Job Vacancies
Email your CV/Résumé and your Cover Letter detailing your interest to [email protected] prior to 26 August 2019.
Due to the large number of inquiries we receive, only candidates who have met the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted.
Tetra Tech ARD is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the TetraTech Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.