PSI Job Vacancies for Chief of Party Position & How to Apply.
The PSI Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
PSI Recruitment 2019
The PSI Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that PSI recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of PSI Job Positions 2019
With over 45 years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 8,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
Society for Family Health (SFH), PSI’s network member in Zambia, works with the Government of Zambia and the private sector to improve the lives of vulnerable Zambians. For nearly 20 years, SFH has supported delivery of reproductive health, HIV and AIDS, malaria and child survival services and products in line with the policies and priorities identified by the government of Zambia.
PSI/SFH seeks a seasoned Chief of Party (COP) to lead the management, coordination and reporting of all activities under an anticipated $35-38M 5-year USAID-funded project in Zambia. The project will improve health outcomes for Zambians by increasing the use of essential health products and services among priority audiences through expanded availability and accessibility of quality health products and services in the private sector.
The Chief of Party (COP) should have significant leadership, management and international development experience; a demonstrated track record in successfully managing government, donor and private sector relations; a commitment to capacity building; a strong interest in private sector approaches to development, including “Total Market Approaches”; and experience successfully conducting and implementing USAID-funded projects of similar size and scope. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the activity produces the results specified in the annual work plans, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost. The COP will act as the main point of contact with USAID and the key liaison between USAID and other stakeholders that are involved in program implementation. You will also ensure that the program is represented in national technical, policy, and planning forums with USAID, the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ), and key commercial and private stakeholders. This position will be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
Sound like you? Read on.
- Lead the implementation and monitoring of the ZAM-HEALTH project.
- Oversee a management team in the project office, as well as key focal points across other regions in Zambia.
- Lead internal and external program planning, communication, and reporting with sub-partners.
- Build relationships and capacity among partners. Provide overall oversight of the project and maintain effective and regular communication with donors, implementing partners, Zambia government entities and the private sector.
- Serve as the focal point for engaging in dialogue with the GRZ central and decentralized levels in conjunction with donors on key issues relevant to ZAM-HEALTH in Zambia.
- Serve as main point of contact/representative of the project to USAID.
- Ensure the effective use and coordination of USAID resources and the compliance of the financial systems and controls with USAID standards.
- Ensure high-quality periodic reporting in line with USAID and PSI requirements.
What are we looking for?
The candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values:
Collaboration: You can work independently, but thrive within a team.
Trust: You trust that your manager and team will have your back and care deeply about gaining that same trust from your teammates
Pragmatism: You dive in and maintain momentum even when things are ambiguous and you don’t let perfect get in the way of good enough.
Honesty: You aren’t afraid to speak up and speak your mind.
Measurement: You set clear and challenging goals and hold yourself accountable to driving measurable results.
Commitment: You’re independent and a free thinker, but you’re ready to buy in to the direction of the team and commit to its success.
- Master’s degree or higher in Public Health, Business Administration, international development or related field;
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible experience managing public health programs in sub-Saharan Africa or other resource-limited settings;
- Proven leadership experience galvanizing government support and buy-in across GRZ ministries and working collaboratively with high-level stakeholders across sectors;
- Demonstrated management and supervisory capability in leading large teams & projects of similar scope, including financial and human resource management skills;
- Recognized expertise in private sector service delivery, social marketing and public private partnerships;
- Working knowledge of and experience with USG funded activity management, policies and procedures;
- References will be required;
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
What would get us excited?
- The successful candidate will be a creative, innovative and strategic thinker, and will have: excellent communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills; a passion for total market approaches to development; and proven ability to produce results.
- Demonstrated skills in effectively negotiating with host governments, donors, other USAID projects, ideally in Zambia, local organizations and partners.
- Experience in building institution, local technical, management and leadership capacity.
- A good understanding of Social Marketing and Total Market Approach’s principles and cost recovery analysis.
- Ability to successfully recruit, train, develop and manage staff.
- Ability to manage cooperative agreements and all required programmatic and financial reporting requirements, including sub-grant management.
- Ability to perform internal control functions to manage day-to-day operations of the project.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent management skills.
How to Apply For PSI Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the PSI Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.