Texila American University Job Vacancies for Human Resource Manager Position & How to Apply.
The Texila American University Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Texila American University Recruitment 2019
The Texila American University Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Texila American University recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Texila American University Job Positions 2019
Texila American University a World Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of Human Resource Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities – HR Manager – Zambia
- Play a central role, in conjunction with other senior managers, in forward planning and strategy development for the university.
- Ensure that the University operates within the provisions of its Charter, Statutes and Liaison and Public Relations
- Represent the University externally as required
- Maintain appropriate external networks
- Take responsibility for the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative services as a whole, intervening as and when require, to ensure that key objectives are met.
- Oversee the setting of objectives and evaluation of performance for each of the Divisions within administrative services viz campus management, Housing, IT department, Front Office and HR.
- Promote a culture of innovation, flexibility and quality in all aspects of administrative services.
- Establish external benchmarks and appropriate KPIs as the basis for demonstrating the quality of administrative services
- Promote the financial and operational stability of the University, including the efficiency and effectiveness of its operations
- In charge of recruitment, compensation, benefits, work/life balance, employee and labor relations, learning and development, human resources information systems and organizational development.
- Promote and support the development of partnerships and integration between the faculties and administrative services
- Develop ways of attracting good people to work within the administrative services and to develop and retain talent within them. Ensure that appropriate performance management and succession planning is in place.
- Determine reasons for attrition and collect Information at the time of employee exit for research purposes, to document the reasons individuals leave employment, to identify potential problem areas, and to improve personnel practices and the overall work environment.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Masters in Human Resources or related field
- Full paid-up member of ZIHRM
- Years of Experience: 8 – 12 year
- Industry: Educational / Service
- Age between 35 to 65 Years old
- HR best practices, Human Resources Administration, HR systems and databases
- To Labor Relations and Industrial Relations
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent at Information Technology systems
- Excellent Knowledge on Zambian Laws.
How to Apply For Texila American University Job Vacancies
Interested candidates shall send their updated CV & Cover Letter in a single file to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Texila American University Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.