Airtel Zambia Job Vacancies for Infrastructure Planning and Governance Lead Position & How to Apply.
The Airtel Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Airtel Zambia Recruitment 2019
The Airtel Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Airtel Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Airtel Zambia Job Positions 2019
VACANCY: Infrastructure Planning and Governance Lead
The incumbent will be required to plan, design and optimize power generation, cooling, electrical and protection systems in accordance with prevailing Airtel and industry guidelines while ensuring that Airtel derives value from deployed passive infrastructure and the vendors managing this infrastructure.
REPORTING TO NETWORK SERVICES MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES WILL BE TO:
- Plan, Design and implement Power Infrastructure
- Governance of passive partner relationships
- Opex Management
- Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
- Projects and Integrations
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills.
- Autocad or other computer aided design tool proficiency is key and must be demonstrated.
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in facilities / power / Air-conditioning systems or mechanical engineering
- IT Literate, knowledge of power generation, electrical and HVAC maintenance.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Extremely good Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate across all levels of internal and external organization
- Ability to plan, organize and multi task.
- Must be proactive in approach to operations issues
How to Apply For Airtel Zambia Job Vacancies
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 14th August, 2019.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Airtel Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.