United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd Job Vacancies for IT Control Officer Position & How to Apply.
The United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd Recruitment 2019
The United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd Job Positions 2019
Assist in the implementation of the Internal Control’s mandate to review and assess the Bank’s controls on its information systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development and revision/update of the annual Internal Control strategy and work plan in conjunction with the Country Head, Internal Control.
- Participate in the process of reviews/redesigns as well as systems upgrade/implementation efforts to ensure that appropriate systems controls considerations are effectively taken on board and implemented.
- Monitor adequacy of security and control built into the Bank’s IT architecture.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Country Head, Internal Control.
- Render technical support to other departments in Group Internal Control.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achievement of Internal Control’s review and spot check plans for assigned coverage areas.
- Timeliness of reviews and report submission.
- Quality of review work and reports prepared(volume of adjustments made to reports prepared).
- Achievement of Internal Control’s objective of prevention of fraud, regulatory and policy infraction, income leakage and loss.
- Minimum education of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (minimum of Credit) AND a relevant professional certification eg. CISA, ACA, CISSP etc.
- Grade 12 Certificate WITH minimum of Five (05) Credits, including Mathematics and English.
- Minimum experience of 2 years relevant banking experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Structured Query Language(SQL Navigator)
- Audit Command Language (ACL)
- Windows and Unix operating systems
- Business Objects(BO)
- FTP-file transfer protocol
- Microsoft Office tools
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills(written and oral)
- IT proficiency
- Good Investigative skills
How to Apply For United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd Job Vacancies
United Bank for Africa is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates that meet the above job requirements should send their application comprising of detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications to [email protected] by 2nd September 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.