Capital Fisheries Limited Job Vacancies for Depot Assistants x10 Position & How to Apply.
The Capital Fisheries Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Capital Fisheries Limited Recruitment 2019
The Capital Fisheries Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Capital Fisheries Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Capital Fisheries Limited Job Positions 2019
The applicant must have the following qualifications;
- Grade twelve Certificate.
- At least a Certificate in Marketing and sales or any related course will be an added advantage
- Must have three traceable referee’s
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a reputable organization, will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to relocate to any town out of Lusaka.
How to Apply For Capital Fisheries Limited Job Vacancies
Qualified applicant should submit, via email, their application letter with the Curriculum Vitae to: E-mail: [email protected] or drop your credentials in person at Plot No. 9065, Katanga Road, off Mumbwa Rd, Chinika Industrial area, Lusaka.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Capital Fisheries Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.