SCAW Limited Job Vacancies for Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Position & How to Apply.
The SCAW Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
SCAW Limited Recruitment 2019
The SCAW Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that SCAW Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SCAW Limited Job Positions 2019
SCAW Limited seeks to recruit a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill the below position:
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS MANAGER (2 Years Renewable Contract)
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer and with dotted lines to Chief Operations Officer.
Preparations of financial reports, monthly financial flash reports and analysis of data for decision making purposes.
1. Preparations of month end financial flash reports and related analysis for management use.
2. Reconciles production statistics with financial information in order to determine production cost.
3. Preparations of month end Board reporting pack with interpretations and commentary for analysis.
4. Prepares business cases to justify capital expenditure and investments in new areas of growth
5. Supports and where needed lead the annual financial budgeting, long term strategic business planning process
6. The single point of contact for the senior departmental heads to provide financial information and support decision making
7. Analyzing the business performance to come up with ideas to improve performance and including those as a key performance indicators (KPIs) in monthly reporting packs
8. Managing cost improvements and/or reduction initiatives
9. Leading, coaching and developing other members of staff
1. Grade twelve (12) certificate
2. Full ACCA, CIMA, BSc in Accountancy or its equivalent.
3. Minimum of ten (10) years’ work experience in manufacturing environment
4. Valid membership with ZICA
1. Strong management skills.
2. Strong analytical skills with great attention to details
3. Passionate and enthusiastic to engage with the senior management team
4. Able to work and learn quickly in a manufacturing environment
5. An inherent keenness to know the business and add-value
6. Good presentation skills and reports writing.
How to Apply For SCAW Limited Job Vacancies
Applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Saturday, 24th August 2019.
Corporates Services Scaw Limited P.O Box 20418, KITWE.
Or Email to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SCAW Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.