Ndola Lime Company Limited Job Vacancies for Senior Assistant Metallurgical Engineer Position & How to Apply.
The Ndola Lime Company Limited Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Ndola Lime Company Limited Recruitment 2019
The Ndola Lime Company Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Ndola Lime Company Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Ndola Lime Company Limited Job Positions 2019
Ndola Lime Company Limited urgently seeks to employ a suitably qualified; goal oriented and motivated person in the following position:
SENIOR ASSISTANT METALLURGIST ENGINEER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To provide technical assistant to the Plant Metallurgist for operations in the carrying out all plans for the process plant.
Statement of Main Accountabilities /Duties
- Carries out process and quality monitoring and controls through frequent liaison with process plant operatives.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of the daily, weekly, monthly production operations reports to ensure that plant weighing equipment functions satisfactorily for accurate metallurgical accounting.
- Identifies production constraints through close monitoring of key performance indicators and thereafter initiate and carry out technical investigations to improve plant efficiency and output.
- Optimizes key plant operating parameters in the respective unit processes i.e. crushing, kiln and Hydrator through execution of metallurgical projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade twelve with five acceptable ordinary levels.
- Degree in Metallurgy / Mineral Processing / Chemical engineering
- Minimum of Three years’ work experience
- Preferably Ndola based with own accommodation
How to Apply For Ndola Lime Company Limited Job Vacancies
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and supporting documents should be submitted to the address below on or before 27th August, 2019.
Email: [email protected]
The Manager – Human Capital Ndola Lime Company Limited P. O. Box 70057 NDOLA
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ndola Lime Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.