Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Job Vacancies for Communications Manager Position & How to Apply.
The Centre for Infectious Disease Research Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Centre for Infectious Disease Research Recruitment 2019
The Centre for Infectious Disease Research Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Centre for Infectious Disease Research recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Centre for Infectious Disease Research Job Positions 2019
Communications Manager Ref No. CM/OP/06/08/19
Reports to Deputy Chief Executive Officer. The incumbent Contributes to strengthening the positive public profile of CIDRZ through accurate, audience appropriate and timely internal and external communications. This position supports the development of an increased understanding of CIDRZ organisational, programmatic, research, and training activities by staff, local and international public, including media, and potential trainees, collaborators, donors, sponsors and funders.
- Effectively facilitates implementation of CIDRZ Communications Policy
- Effectively supports development and implementation of organisational and programme-specific internal and external communications strategies, plans, policies, directories, templates and tools
- Accurately adheres to logo branding and communications restrictions
- Timely production of internal and external social and traditional media communications and organisational promotional materials
- Effectively facilitates cooperative media outreach and relations; functions as media point person; writes press releases and other documents; prepares media briefings, and arranges interviews, tours and events
- Efficiently assists in preparation and execution of high-profile visitor events and conferences
- Effectively supports fundraising activities, including preparation of supporting documents, maintenance of funder database, facilitating events, mail-outs, film-making, and other identified activities
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with programme staff to facilitate information sharing, collaboration, and regular programme reporting systems
- Effectively supports organisational-wide and programme specific World Days, special events, launches, disseminations, visits, etc.
- Interviews and photographs programme staff, recipients, partners, visitors, trainees; and writes articles, blogs, success stories, for social media platforms, newsletters, annual reports briefs and other organisation documents
- Provides high-quality photography and videography services to document CIDRZ programme activities
- Supervises and mentors the Communications Officer to interview and programme ACEZ-related staff, recipients, stakeholders and partners
- Effectively assists in departmental strategic planning, and budget management
- Effectively liaises with relevant CIDRZ departments to facilitate smooth functioning and collaborative communications e.g., CIDRZ Executive, Information Technology, Human Resources, Strategic Development, Grants and Contracts, Research, etc.
- Performs thorough daily media monitoring to identify risks and opportunities to CIDRZ
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, public relations or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in communications management/ public and media relations with proven track record of developing and implementing successful communications strategies and social media campaigns
- Successful experience working in a cross-cultural environment
- Experience working in a public health-related organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Photography skills
In your application, include specific articles or papers you have written in the past or published.
How to Apply For Centre for Infectious Disease Research Job Vacancies
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send application letter quoting Job title and Reference Number above, relevant academic and professional certificates, and detailed CV with day-time telephone number(s) to:
CIDRZ Human Resources Director, P. O. Box 34681, LUSAKA or email: email@example.com
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Centre for Infectious Disease Research Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.