Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Job Vacancies for Regional Community Coordinator, HTS (HIV Testing Services) and Treatment Services Position & How to Apply.
The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Recruitment 2019
The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Job Positions 2019
Regional Community Coordinator, HTS (HIV Testing Services) and Treatment Services – KAOMA Ref No. CC/AC/06/08/19
Reports to the Regional Coordinator. The incumbent is responsible for supervising Implementation Officers and provides oversight to all community field staff. He/She will actively participate in the implementation and Supervision of appropriate technical strategies and tailored approaches for improving access to HTS including rapid HIV testing, “provider-initiated” testing and testing (PITC) in medical settings, and facility- and community-based HTS, including targeted index testing. He/She will ensure the implementation of all treatment strategies such as tracing activities as well as roll-out of DSD models and patient education on Viral Load. S/he will provide support to Community staff and Clinical Teams as required in providing high quality HIV services which comply with the national guidelines.
- Oversee the implementation of HTS and Community treatment strategies in CIDRZ-supported facilities/communities
- Ensures quality HTS service delivery
- Ensures systems for good referral and linkage of HIV positive clients to HIV care and treatment services are in place
- Implements novel HTS service delivery strategies
- Ensures adherence of HTS service delivery with the Ministry of Health National Guidelines
- Mentors community staff rendering static and outreach HTS services in CIDRZ-supported sites
- Ensures rollout of differentiated service delivery models.
- Ensures tracking systems are in place for clients that stop ART
- Trains staff on tools for tracking outcomes and ensure data collection and utilization by teams
- Supports the dissemination and use of quality assurance protocols and SOPs
- Works closely with the Clinical Teams teams to ensure service integration
- Mentors community and facility staff in the implementation of Tracing services and DSD models in CIDRZ-supported sites
- Ensures service delivery of HIV related community services are performed in accordance with standard operating procedures and in compliance with MOH rules and regulations and national guidelines
- Works closely with government stakeholders to ensure quality standards are met, and resolve issues related to quality service delivery promptly and effectively
- Follow-up accessibility of service and the service uptake to the beneficiaries of the ACHIEVE Program
Ensure targets are shared with all CIDRZ supported sites
- Schedules proficiency testing at supported health facilities and ensure that corrective measures are taken in time
- Collaborates with all local stakeholders and implementing partners, especially the Ministry of Health and other US and international implementing partners, to ensure that all activities conform to the requirements and regulations
- Bachelor of Degree in Nursing or Social Sciences
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible professional-level experience in HIV/AIDS prevention activities, particularly related to behaviour change
- In depth knowledge and expertise in HIV testing services
- Demonstrated experience working with local governments and organizations, particularly at the community level
- Demonstrated program design, strategic planning, and program management and implementation experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the main technical issues related to HIV prevention and community-based health initiatives
- Familiarity with CDC/PEPFAR programs, policies and regulations is highly desirable
- Good negotiation skills at all levels of healthcare and Basic proficiency in computer skills (MS Office
How to Apply For Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Job Vacancies
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send application letter quoting Reference Number above, relevant academic and professional certificates, and detailed CV with day-time telephone number(s) to:
CIDRZ Human Resources Director, P. O. Box 34681, LUSAKA or email: [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.