Chemonics International Inc Job Vacancies for Communications Specialist Position & How to Apply.
The Chemonics International Inc Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Chemonics International Inc Recruitment 2019
The Chemonics International Inc Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Chemonics International Inc recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Chemonics International Inc Job Positions 2019
Chemonics International, a U.S.- based international development consulting firm, seeks a Communications Specialist for the anticipated USAID/Zambia District Governance Strengthening activity. The activity will help Zambian citizens and their government service providers build a durable system that responds to local needs, supports stronger USAID results, and increases country ownership of national poverty reduction. The Communications Specialist will oversee program communications and outreach activities, and work to highlight the project impact to partners, beneficiaries, and other stakeholders. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in strategic communications planning and implementation
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience with USAID-funded program management, policies, regulations and procedures preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, integrity, and versatility
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in the English language required
How to Apply For Chemonics International Inc Job Vacancies
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter, CV, and contact information for three current professional references to this form by 5:00 p.m. (17:00) on Saturday November 16, 2019. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Chemonics International Inc Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.