Chemonics International Inc Job Vacancies for Strategic Planning & Governance SpecialistPosition & How to Apply.
The Chemonics International Inc Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Chemonics International Inc Recruitment 2019
The Chemonics International Inc Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Chemonics International Inc recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Chemonics International Inc Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Strategic Planning & Governance Specialist
Reporting to: Strategic Planning & Governance Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with tracking the performance monitoring plan of the National Supply Chain Strategy Implementation Plan 2019 – 2021, including measures to assess and increase country ownership.
- Lobby other implementing partners supporting supply chain to align their activities to the NSCS.
- Provide support to various commodity technical working groups to integrate supply chain considerations in policy discussions.
- Consolidate and monitor partner workplans supporting supply chain activities and identify synergies that can be optimized.
- Hold monthly USG partner supply chain meetings to discussing supply chain issues affecting HIV commodity availability.
- Work with partners supporting commodity accountability and security
- Coordinate technical discussions to promote learning and increase effectiveness of supply chain interventions.
- Support supply chain data visibility by sharing project generated data to MoH, MSL and key stakeholders
- Facilitate and follow up ZAMRA inclined activities supported by the project;
- Support and coordinate meetings for the integration of logistics system, internally and with external key stakeholders;
- Work within Strategic Planning & Governance team to meet project objective focused on strengthening capacity and coordination for innovative strategic processes;
- Lead the coordination of quarterly reports within the SPG directorate;
- Ensure all contract deliverables are met within areas of strategic planning and Governance, including timely reporting of all reports;
- Execute team annual work plans and budgets based on project resources available and intended annual life of project targets set according to Government of the Republic of Zambia and USG priorities;
- Exhibit Chemonics values and build culture of “Living our Values” within the team;
- Verify that USAID regulations, Chemonics policies, and quality management best practices are enforced consistently;
- Carry out additional responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time in consultation with supervisor of record.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s or other advanced degree a plus;
- Minimum four years of experience working in supply chain management and strategic planning on a project or corporate level required
- Thorough knowledge of USAID funding and its contractual and reporting requirements required; experience working on USAID-funded health programs strongly preferred;
- Strong leadership and motivational ability;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Written and spoken English proficiency.
Location of Assignment
The location of assignment is Lusaka, Zambia with intermittent travel throughout the country.
How to Apply For Chemonics International Inc Job Vacancies
Send electronic submissions of your CV, cover letter and the highest necessary qualifications to [email protected] by 12pm on Thursday August 15, 2019. Please include clearly the position in the subject line of the email. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Chemonics International Inc Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.