Dangote Group Job Vacancies PositionS & How to Apply.
The Dangote Group Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Dangote Group Recruitment 2019
The Dangote Group Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Dangote Group recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Dangote Group Job Positions 2019
The Credit Recoveries Supervisor is responsible for the collection of debts prior to legal recovery proceedings commencing, negotiating payments/payment arrangements, handling debtor enquiries and supervising a team of debt collectors.
1. To ensure that all approved and disbursed loans are fully paid as per their terms and conditions to prevent loss due to non-repayment.
2. To create a credit risk management environment of high quality through established collections guidelines.
3. To ensure timely and accurate recording in the system of all recoveries efforts and progress made for all accounts in arrears.
4. To ensure litigation is initiated on all loans in arrears after exhausting all internal processes of recoveries.
5. Ensure adherence to laws and regulations governing credit recoveries.
6. Ensure compliance to internal policies and procedures and reporting on any actual and potential breaches.
1. At least 5 years’ experience in credit collections
2. Degree in Business Studies/ Accounting/ Banking and Finance
3. Diploma in Credit Management will be an added advantage
4. Strong negotiating skills
How to Apply For Dangote Group Job Vacancies
Follow the instructions Above to Read Job Details & Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Dangote Group Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.