Hotel in Lusaka Job Vacancies for Procurement / Stores Manager Position & How to Apply.
The Hotel in Lusaka Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Hotel in Lusaka Recruitment 2019
The Hotel in Lusaka Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Hotel in Lusaka recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Hotel in Lusaka Job Positions 2019
To be responsible for the procurement of commodities through the development and implementation of commodity strategies plans and the management of supplier relationship. Other areas of responsibility include price negotiation, planning, production, inventory control and quality control.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Implement procurement strategy and policies.
- Forecast procurement needs.
- Build and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers.
- Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriately approved. Review quotations.
- Check purchase requisitions in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Maintain procurement files.
- Track Purchasing activity and measurements.
- Training of any new staff in the department.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
- Ensure supplier compliance with site and company requirements for safety.
- Assist department in developing and implementing purchasing strategies for products.
- Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Develop and review purchase requests and ensure authorization as necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of products.
- Help to lower the cost and secure agreements.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
Candidate must have proven references and being a member of CIPS is an added advantage.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
How to Apply For Hotel in Lusaka Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Hotel in Lusaka Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.