Job Vacancy Opened at Big Cut Butchers Ltd for Application | How to Apply.
The Big Cut Butchers Ltd Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Big Cut Butchers Ltd Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Big Cut Butchers Ltd recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Big Cut Butchers Ltd jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Big Cut Butchers Ltd Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Skills and Qualification Needed:
Diploma in Business Administration
General retail skills:
- Enthusiasm for retail sales and strong commitment to customer service
- Helpful and supportive attitude to customers and colleagues
- Ability to project a smart, efficient image to the public
- Ability to work on the computer and good excel skills
- Ability to use Point of Sale system.
- Reliability, honesty and willingness to take responsibility
- Numeracy, including the ability to handle cash accurately and swiftly
- Willingness to work flexibly as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised and take initiative in challenging situations
- Awareness of health, safety and security issues
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Commercial acumen and sound business sense
- Ability to priorities, multi-task and delegate as appropriate
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in a responsible and timely manner
- Ability to interpret and analyze sales figures
- Understanding of legal and regulatory environment, including relevant health, safety and hygiene requirements; updating the Health & Safety file each time new processes, product and regulations arise.
- Verbal and written communication skills
willingness to step into any retail sales position in the convenience store if the need arises
- Good knowledge and understanding of the selection, preparation, display packaging and sale of meat to consumer and commercial customers.
IT skills to order, take orders, work out margins, stock, costings etc
- Business growth and increase in shareholder value.
- Estimate requirements and order meat supplies, negotiate with representatives from supply companies to determine order details.
- Receive, inspect, record and store meat upon delivery, to ensure meat quality and safety
- Wrap, weigh, label and price cuts of meat
- Prepare and place meat cuts and products in display counter, so they will appear attractive and catch the shopper’s eye.
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers
- Supervise other butchers or meat cutters and schedule work activities, rotas and holidays in consultation with management, ensuring butchery opening times are maintained and fully staffed. Also offer on-the-job training and coaching to junior butchers and motivate and develop your team including setting objectives & strategies.
- Add up sales, and on occasion, collect money from customers.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction;
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities;
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections;
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers;
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors;
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings;
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Ensure that all food hygiene and safety standards are met and keep up to date with industry standards
- In consultation with senior management from time to time as agreed and appropriate run special offers, customer loyalty schemes and similar.
- Inspect equipment regularly to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with your team and the larger Park foot team and maintain them over time, encouraging mutual trust, respect and cooperation. Assist and care for co-workers, customers and suppliers.
- Develop, design and create new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions, to build and improve the business.
Training & development:
- Recommend to management any training courses you believe would enhance the performance of your team. Attendance on training courses may be required.
Method of Application
Contacts [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Big Cut Butchers Ltd Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!