Job Vacancy Opened at SCAW Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The SCAW Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
SCAW Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The SCAW Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The SCAW Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SCAW Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
SCAW Limited seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the below position on two years contracts renewable depending on individual performance:
HEAD PROJECTS (1)
Reports to: Manager Engineering
Overall job purposes:
a) To identify, scope, design, plan and implementation of Project Works in order to improve and sustain the growth of the company.
b) Supervises and control the maintenance of all infrastructure at Scaw Ltd.
c) Supervises the tendering out of all engineering works, adjudicate offer for The Contracts Committee decision making process and write contracts documents to protect the company from undue treatment by contractors
Duties and Responsibilities;
1) Prepares projects scope of works and draft bill of quantities to facilitate the tendering process of the works.
2) Adjudicates tenders technically and makes recommendation and shortlist suitable contractors/suppliers to the Contracts Committee for final awarding of orders.
3) Checks and verifies that all designs of equipment and carried out to the required engineering standards and meet all the design specifications.
4) Conducts risks assessments and analysis at all stages of the Project and develops implementations plans to mitigate the risks in consultation with SHEQ department.
5) Prepares weekly, monthly project reports and minutes on activities that have taken place and progress made which includes funds spent and outstanding problems.
6) Scrutinizes all claims for payment made by contractors/vendors against works done as well as stipulations in the contract before passing on for approval of payment.
7) Develops, reviews, updates and maintains the Project Team implementation schedule of activities to facilitate monitoring and control of activities by superiors.
8) Supervises and monitors work of subordinates to ensure all delegated tasks are executed to the desired quality and within the agreed time frame.
9) Responsible for the implementation, understanding and compliance of all safety rules and proper house-keeping.
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the process plant installations
- Above the age of 40years.
Method of Application
Only applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to [email protected] not later than Monday, 23rd March 2020.
Corporate Services Department Scaw Limited P.O Box 20418 KITWE
Or Email to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SCAW Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!