Job Vacancy Opened at BirdWatch Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The BirdWatch Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
BirdWatch Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The BirdWatch Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The BirdWatch Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of BirdWatch Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
We are looking for a competent National Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will be required to provide strategic leadership and manage operations and staff in the organization. To be an excellent National Coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams. If you have further skills in program development and human resources support, we’d like to meet you.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of BirdWatch Zambia’s projects according to the organization’s stand
- Carry out fundraising efforts with only the highest ethical standards
- Support organizational growth and fundraising for future projects
- Create a vision that is singular and that provides unity and inspiration within BirdWatch Zambia
- Lead and motivate staff to deliver organizational priorities and encouraging good performance and values
- Develop and implement effective staff management structure (including staff workplans and performance management, including appraisals)
- Provide strategic guidance and coordinate BWZ’s Programme, Projects and its activities
- Ensure compliance with government regulations and development of external policies and practices for approval by BWZ Board
- Prepare medium term business plan to implement BirdWatch Zambia’s Strategy
- Prepare and maintain annual budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Forge and manage strategic relationships with key government partners, donor
community, development agencies and civil society organisations and research institutions.
- Invest in building relationships, both with the outside community and with the population that the BWZ is targeting.
- Be the public face of the organization
- Identify fundraising opportunities that benefit and complement the mission and vision of BWZ
- Minimum of BSc/BA in business administration, natural sciences or relevant field
- Proven work experience in a conservation organization
- Passion for conservation of nature and a commitment to BWZ’s vision and mission.
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Good people management skills
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
BirdWatch Zambia is an equal opportunity employer.
Method of Application
[email protected] with the Subject – National Coordinator
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the BirdWatch Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!