Job Vacancy Opened at Njovu Zambia NGO for Application | How to Apply.
The Njovu Zambia NGO Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Njovu Zambia NGO Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Njovu Zambia NGO recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Njovu Zambia NGO jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Njovu Zambia NGO Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Njovu Zambia is a non-governmental and non-profit Organisation which focuses on development cooperation in Zambia. The organization was established in July 2009 in the Czech Republic with the aim to invest in development projects in Zambia. Currently, Njovu manages three major projects in three regions in Zambia. In the capital city Lusaka, Njovu has built a community centre in one of the poorest communities (slums) for education and leisure activities. In the west of the country in Mongu district, Njovu runs a vocational training centre for vulnerable youth and little Noah Orphanage. In the southern part of the country, Njovu organizes projects with a focus on sustainable and stable food production for cattle farmers. Njovu cooperates with other NGOs, state institutions and other formal and informal groups in Zambia.
Njovu prides itself as the first to establish an educational centre in Chibolya. With a passion to changing lives and developing sustainability sense in children and youths, it is our aim to make a difference and empower troubled children and youths by filling their free time with healthy and productive activities.
To sustain our activities we are looking for a professional fundraiser to help us raise means to cover running expenses and development of the project.
The fundraising and marketing manager is responsible for:
- Developing and following fundraising and marketing strategy
- Raising funds for the organization’s project and activities
- Obtaining material or service support for projects and activities from governmental, non-governmental and private entities
- Organizing events to raise funds or to promote the organization
- Networking and creating partnerships with individuals, institutions, organizations or companies that can benefit the organization in the form of financial or material support, sharing knowledge and experience, representing the organization’s goals or promoting the organization
- Raising awareness of the organization and its work and goals among the public, institutions, organizations or companies
- Actively communicate with all obtained contacts in order to increase their interest in the organization and to maintain good relationships
- Creating and running fundraising and marketing campaigns
- Actively researching potential donors
- Creating a database of partners and updating it regularly
- Managing social media profiles and pages of the organization
- Communicating actively with media and ensuring media coverage of Njovu Zambia
- Creating newsletters and distributing them to the partners
- Creating marketing materials such as leaflets and brochures, photos and videos
- Participating in creating and designing the organization’s annual report
- at least 2 years of experience with fundraising activities
- at least 5 years experience in marketing, PR and media-related fields
- at least 2 different verifiable references
- excellent communication skills
- ability to represent the organization on the outside and before official institutions
- ability to create information materials and profiles of project and activities
- organizational skills to organize fundraising events
- ability to work independently and under pressure
We are offering:
- The reward for the job is strictly on a commission basis. There is no basic salary but the organization will reward the employee with 25% of every financial contribution from a donor or fundraising activity or 5% from every material donation without a limit on this amount.
- job at a very successful NGO with several thousands of beneficiaries
- flexible working hours
- office space in Kabulonga
- organization’s branding
Method of Application
Please send your application letter, your CV and if possible examples of your fundraising, marketing or PR work. Please don’t send your qualifications at this stage [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Njovu Zambia NGO Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!