Job Vacancy Opened at BroadReach Consulting, LLC for Application | How to Apply.
The BroadReach Consulting, LLC Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
BroadReach Consulting, LLC Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The BroadReach Consulting, LLC recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The BroadReach Consulting, LLC jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of BroadReach Consulting, LLC Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Role Title: Senior Administration & Human Resources Business Partner
Role Type: Limited Duration Contract (2 years)
Job Category: Programs: Zambia (IDeAS)
Primary place of work: Lusaka
Location: Zambia – ZM (Primary)
Reports To (Designation): Finance and Administration Manager
% Travel: 0 – 10%
BroadReach is profoundly focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the globe. We empower governments, donor groups, NGOs and private companies to operate more efficiently, improving outcomes for people in need with our intelligent solutions: A combination of our people, process and the Vantage platform.
1. Purpose of the position
The Senior Administration & HRBP is accountable for oversight of a country office from an administrative and Human Resources activities perspective. The role is responsible for the coordination and management of policies, SOP’s and auditing of all admin processes, template management, administration efficiencies and best practices between HQ and the country office. The position ensures compliance with operational requirements and ensures that all processes are streamlined across the office. The role also includes ensuring standardization and quality control of all administrative and HR procedures and protocols in the country office.
2. Key Accountabilities (included but not limited to)
In your role as the Senior Administration & Human Resources Business Partner you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Strategic Human Resources Planning and Implementation
- Implementing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Create and execute Human Resource operational plan and solutions to ensure that all HR services are delivered within agreed upon timelines, set standards.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with all key stakeholders by initiating and maintaining regular interactions and acting as a trusted advisor
- Talent Management including recruitment, selection, performance management and succession planning
- Coordinates and facilitates the in-country Induction and on boarding administration
- Assists the Line managers with the coordination of HR talent and HR operational requirements
- Coordinates local interviews and arranges for candidate travel logistics as needed
- Coordinates training requirements when and where required.
- Answers day to day HR queries and completion of HR admin needed for the staff members
- Creation and Implementation of processes, policies and guidelines aligned to the HQ
- Formulates a comprehensive and country specific Administration Function
- Coordinates the management of SOP’s through training and facilitation interventions
- Conducts audits and Monitors policy compliance corrective measures as needed
Office administration & support
- Project Manages the setup of the office and ensure alignment with HQ Branding, protocols and office design
- Ensures facilities management, renovations and maintenance (including lease management and renewals) between BR and the agent/ landlord
- Acts as a representative for the health and safety requirements
- Is the main contact person for the office where emergency evacuation of any nature of the building is required
- Ensures all staff are trained/ updated on the current building’s safety/ security protocols
- Advises the staff compliment on office opening/ closing times; company shutdown period and holidays as per HQ instructions/ protocols
- Manages procurement of project goods/equipment in conjunction with Finance
- Ensures clean, professional upkeep of the office
- Draws up contracting paperwork and manages all office vendors and service providers
- Logs call for new & repairs of IT equipment, office related machinery and assets
- Identifies appropriate communication systems for the office and arranges for phones to have access to international calling
- Responsible for Purchases Requisitions compilation and completion including sourcing of quotations and compiling necessary documentation for manager to review and sign off
- Submission of pro forma invoices and attendance registers for vendor payments
Event/meeting and logistics co-ordination – Calendar Management
- Coordinates/ Arranges catering, tea/coffee for internal and external meetings when requested
- Compiles, collates and distributes conference/ meeting material
- Assists with onsite and offsite workshops/meetings when requested
- Manage the process for office banners and marketing collateral used by staff
- Manage travel and logistics calendar for meetings in the office (boardroom/ meeting room bookings)
- Contacts travel agent to make arrangements for air travel, accommodation and car hire
- Responds to changes to travel plans and makes necessary arrangements
- Build the necessary relationships with preferred vendors to ensure travel processing is efficient and made promptly
- Controls and accounts for asset on behalf of finance
- Controls the asset loan process
- Follows up with staff to return loaned asset
- Oversees the drivers and coordinates the smooth running of transport operations for the office.
- Ensures that motor vehicles are insured on annual basis
- To maintain vehicles in good operating condition – regular servicing of vehicles
- Ensures that all motor vehicles have mileage log books, log books are accurate and consistent and are reviewed on a weekly basis.
- Reconciles fuel usage and mileage log books on a monthly basis and attach support documentation.
- University Diploma/Degree in Human Resources
- Honours Degree
4. Experience & skills
- 5-8 years in a similar environment of which 3 years relevant in country experience in a senior capacity
5. Personal qualities & Behavioural competencies
- Planning & Organising
- Client orientation
- Controls quality and standards
- Results orientated
BroadReach Culture Cornerstones
- We serve a mission greater than ourselves
- We do better everyday
- We are solutions driven not problem focused
- We turn all customers into raving fans
Method of Application
Please send your Cover Letter with your updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]. The Closing date is Monday 25th May 2020 at 17:00 PM.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the BroadReach Consulting, LLC Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!