Job Vacancy Opened at Copperbelt University for Application | How to Apply.
The Copperbelt University Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Copperbelt University Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Copperbelt University recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Copperbelt University jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Copperbelt University Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Copperbelt University is a Public University established through an Act of Parliament No. 19 of 1987. The University’s core business is Teaching, Research and Consultancy as a service to the nation. The University is an equal opportunity employer and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment to the following positions in the Directorate Of Distance Education and Open Learning:
Student Liaison Officer – 1 Position (Directorate Of Distance Education and Open Learning
Reporting to: Academic Program Coordinator
To manage a student support unit and ensure effective recruitment and administration of students through to graduation and to market the academic programs
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in supervision duties for all students in following the university academic regulations
- Ensure two-way communications with individual students; meeting them daily (where possible) to pass on information and identify any problems that they may be experiencing, communicating to management and other staff on their behalf
- Ensure that student admission, registration, learning and graduation run smoothly: meet new students; provide inductions;
- Implement university policies and procedures on safeguarding the students’ academic interests
- Mentor individual students; providing encouragement, support and care
- Keep accurate records on student attendance, welfare issues etc.
- Engage with students in a friendly but professional manner
- Assist at any time, whether on duty or not, with any emergency, disciplinary or student welfare situation
- Grade 12 School certificate with 5 ‘O’ level Credits including English and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Work, Psychology or equivalent Social Science
- One (1) year work experience
Required Skills and Behavioral Attributes
- Competence in e-learning facilities is a must;
- Ability to speak and write English clearly and coherently to a diverse group of students and staff
- Enthusiastic, Confident, Energetic and motivated
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude to work and the care of students.
Method of Application
Interested individuals meeting the above set qualifications should apply sending their application letters accompanied by detailed current Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of Academic and Professional qualifications together with three (3) names and addresses of referees, of which two must be professionally acquainted with the applicant. The application must clearly state the specific position being applied for and must reach the undersigned by 1st June, 2020 and they should be addressed to:
Jambo Drive, Riverside
P O Box 21692
E-Mail: [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Copperbelt University Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!