Job Vacancy Opened at Copperbelt University for Application | How to Apply.
The Copperbelt University Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Copperbelt University Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Copperbelt University recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Copperbelt University jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Copperbelt University Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The University as an equal opportunity employer hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment to the following positions at CBU IBIC in Lusaka. The CBU ICT Business and Innovation Centre (CBU IBIC) is a commercial entity of the Copperbelt University that seeks to solve societal challenges through ICT innovations. The Centre is specialised in systems development, Cyber Security, SAP training, and currently has a rich profile of clients which it supports.
Senior ICT Officer (3 Positions)
The main purpose of the Senior ICT Officer is to run the various ICT projects and shall be the focal point person in the execution of projects under their profile. The ICT Officer is a Key role at the Copperbelt University ICT Business and Innovation Centre (CBU IBIC).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing all the activities of projects including setting attainable goals to team members in order for projects to be completed on time
- Ensuring appropriate procedures and processes are followed when it comes to software development project of any magnitude
- Participating in design control activities; monitoring, evaluating and ensuring the completion of tasks and projects
- Writing, reviewing and revising product requirements and specifications
Required Experience and Skills
- Extensive experience in Software Development.
- Should have at least managed one successful corporate ICT project.
- A goal oriented person with ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 or Form V Certificate, minimum of 5 “0” levels with credit or better in English and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Proficient in Java or C#.
- Should be a member of the ICT Association of Zambia
- At three (3) years working experience
Method of Application
Individuals meeting the above requirements should submit their letters of application, accompanied by detailed CVs and copies of academic and professional certificates. Applicants are to include three (03) names and addresses of referees, two of whom should be professionally acquainted with the applicant. Electronic application should be emailed to: [email protected] and physical application to:
Jambo Drive, Riverside
P O Box 21692
Closing date is Tuesday 31st March 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Copperbelt University Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!