Job Vacancy Opened at Panagora Group for Application | How to Apply.
The Panagora Group Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Panagora Group Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Panagora Group recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Panagora Group jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Panagora Group Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Panagora Group, a small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Private Sector Advisor for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded activity in Zambia, titled USAID Family Health and Nutrition. The goal of the USAID FHN activity is to strengthen the capacity of the Zambian public health system to sustainably deliver reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health and nutrition (RMNCAH&N) services through improved service delivery capacity, strengthened health management and financial systems, and improved engagement of communities in health.
This is a long-term position to be located in Lusaka, Zambia. The position is contingent upon award.
The Private Sector Advisor will be responsible for activities and technical assistance related to strengthening private sector engagement in health service delivery and policy at various levels in Zambia.
- Conduct situational analyses of private sector opportunities in the country to further health care delivery and integration, improve quality care and efficiencies, and cultivate and establish strategic partnerships
- Develop recommendations and strategies toward establishing a private sector engagement plan to help achieve key activity goals, integrating with other engagement and capacity building strategies as needed
- Lead ongoing implementation of private sector engagement initiatives including fostering partnerships with private sector to share expertise and lessons learned across public-private partnerships and corporate social responsibility investments
- Provide active technical support and guidance to public and private sector entities in line with activity goals and objectives
- Advanced degree in public health, international development, business, or related relevant field
- At least 7 years of demonstrated capacity and experience designing, implementing, and managing private sector engagement activities, including working with private healthcare providers, associations, and private entities in Zambia
- Experience collaborating with host country institutions, private sector, other public sector organizations, and/or local partners
- Experience with the Zambian private health sector and with PSE development
- Strong communication, facilitation, and teamwork skills
- Must be a legal resident of Zambia
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27 May, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Panagora Group Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!