Job Vacancy Opened at Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd for Application | How to Apply.
The Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Dangote Industries zambia Limited
Senior chief Chiwala’s Area, Masaiti District, Ndola Zambia.
The Dangote Group is one of Africa’s leading conglomerates producing diversified products. Dangote Cement, a subsidiary of the Dangote Group, is the leading producer of cement in Zambia with a modern advanced integrated cement plant in Ndola, on the Copperbelt.
Dangote Cement requires action oriented, high performing and dedicated professional in the following disciplines:
- To provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients.
- Provide nursing and First Aid Care to all employees at the company First Aid Center.
- Respond to all emergencies and other health related matters as assigned by the supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Observing and recording patients’ behavior, provide emotional and psychological support to the patients.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Transfer of critically ill and injured employees to referred hospitals.
- Facilitate Medical check-ups for all employees at Occupation Health Management Board in Kitwe and at Ndola Teaching Hospital
- Assist conduct company pre-employment medicals as instructed for newly recruited staff members.
- Ensure Medical/Legal compliance is well followed and adhered to at all times.
Education and Work Experience
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Nursing.
- Three (3) to Five (5) Years work Experience, with at least two (2) years in a busy private company.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to medical field.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and practical skills in providing nursing care and First Aid.
- Strong personality.
- Good communication skills.
- Very good people management and networking skills.
The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications to:
The General Manager HR & Admin and send them to [email protected]
Please note that you are to attach an Application Letter & Latest CV ONLY in Microsoft word format as ONE document.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!