Job Vacancy Opened at Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust for Application | How to Apply.
The Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust (GART) is a Public-Private Sector Partnership promoting sustainable agriculture through adaptive and applied research.
GART wishes to invite applications for the following vacancies:
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum qualification of a Masters Degree in Agriculture (Crop Science) from a reputable institution with 2 to 5 years industry related experience
- Experience in managing Research Trials
- Demonstrated competency in Project Planning
- Must be able to give direction to a team of Research Technicians
- Must be able to build strong working relationships with external partners
- Must be familiar with the various linkages and operations of the Zambia seed industry
- A background in Agriculture economics will be an added advantage.
- Must have a clean and valid motor vehicle license
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, addressed to the Director Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust P.O Box 50834 Ridgeway Lusaka, together with their CVs and Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications before 13th February, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!