Job Vacancy Opened at Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Reference Number: CCB200131-8
Job Title: CDE – Technician
Function: Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country: Zambia
Location – Province: Not Applicable
Location – Town / City: Ndola
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia requires the services of a Cooler Technician – reporting to the CDE Team Leader. The Cooler Technician will be responsible for ensuring the safe and uninterrupted operation of the cooler equipment through regular planned maintenance of equipment. Furthermore, the Cooler Technician will ensure coolers are maintained in good serviceable condition.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute planned maintenance activities
- Do general maintenance and repair work on coolers
- Control equipment
- Ensure good housekeeping of the workshop for cleanliness and a safe working environment
- Breakdown repairs and troubleshooting of faults
- Compile feedback reports
- Maintain good customer relations
- Responsible for consignment stock
- Stock count CO2 Compliance
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12 with 6 credits or better
- Diploma in Cooler /Refrigeration / Mechanic or Ideal qualification
- Minimum two (2) years fountain maintenance experience
- Proven cooler mechanic or in cooling equipment maintenance experience
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Basic welding, soldering and brazing experience
- Knowledge of quality and ozone friendly control systems will be an added advantage
- Must have a valid clean drivers license.
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!