Job Vacancy Opened at Airtel Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Airtel Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Airtel Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Airtel Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Airtel Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Airtel Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
To establish, implement and maintain the Fixed Assets processes and procedures to an acceptable standard in conformity with all applicable accounting policies including Company, Group policy and IFRS in Airtel Networks Zambia Plc.
REPORTING TO THE FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Timely and Accurate Capitalization of Assets – to ensure “zero” provision for obsolete inventory in books and Age of Warehouse Inventory is < 180 Days and Age of CWIP-CL is < 60 Days.
- Timely Submission of Month end Closure Inputs and Ensure Timely Closure of Books
- Timely and Accurate Submission of Reports to Group Finance Team
- Timely Closure of Internal and Statutory Audit Issues and Take Corrective Actions, so that same issues do not reoccur
- FA / CWIP Physical Verification Programme (including Material lying on Site & Warehouse (incl. Capital Spares)
- Improved Team Engagement Score
Educational Qualification & Functional/Technical Skills
- University Degree in Accounting or Business (with an accounting emphasis)
- Certified Public Accountant (Zambia) or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, Sound Financial Accounting knowledge.
- 4-5 years of experience
- Telecom experience is desirable
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good presentation and communication skill
- Good time management skill
Method of Application
Suitable candidates are invited to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]. Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 21st February, 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Airtel Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!