Job Vacancy Opened at Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited (EWSC) is a Commercial Water Utility Company mandated to provide water and sanitation services to residents in all the districts of Eastern Province including Chama district in Muchinga Province. EWSC now seeks to recruit an innovative, self-motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic and suitably qualified individual to urgently fill up the vacant position of Revenue Officer (x 1) to be based at its Head Office in Chipata City.
Position Title: REVENUE OFFICER
Main Purpose of Job
To monitor and follow up domestic and non-domestic customer accounts in order to ensure outstanding bills are paid up thereby contributing to achievement of revenue targets.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Recommends revenue collection strategies and programs to improve collection efficiency
- Provide commercial services through identification of opportunities that will lead to expansion of services and revenue.
- Consolidates daily collections reports from districts and debt collections and payments from commercial customers and submits to accounts for banking.
- Manage debt through monitoring arrears on commercial customer’s accounts to ensure payment of outstanding amounts.
- Handle customer complaints by investigating and resolving major complaints as referred by the District Managers.
- Monitors and reviews performance of subordinates to ensure that they meet their performance objectives.
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels including English & Mathematics
- Degree in business / accounting discipline.
- Member of ZICA / any other relevant professional body.
- At least Three (3) years of hands-on work experience in a related field.
Method of Application
Only those candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their hand written application letters and Curriculum Vitae (CVs) and day-time telephone numbers to:
The Human Resources & Administration Manager
Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited
PO Box 510464, Parerenyatwa Road
Applications can also be submitted by email to: [email protected]
Applications should reach EWSC Office not later than 15th April, 2020.
Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited upholds the principle of equal employment opportunities.
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Eastern Water and Sanitation Company Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!