Job Vacancy Opened at Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world. KEDA would like to recruit 3 x Civil engineers for its new operations in the Lusaka Multi-Facility Economic Zone (LMFEZ).
Number of Vacancies: 3
REPORT TO: TBA
We are looking for Civil engineers to join our team and support daily operations of our company
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
Required Skills and Competencies
- Grade twelve (12) Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in civil engineering
- Valid EIZ Membership
- Able to carry out English-Chinese/Chinese-English translation verbally and in writing
- Starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to use specialist software
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
Note: ONLY candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Business Acumen: Understands business principles and language, including the fundamentals of finance and profitability.
Cross Border Thinking: Stays abreast of important trends that may affect our competitiveness as a company. Capable of thinking long-term implications of decisions and be able to get it 1st Time Right. Able to operate in a broader virtual team, operating in the best interests of that team and its goals.
Diversity – able to work in a culturally diverse environment
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!