Job Vacancy Opened at AB Bank Zambia Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The AB Bank Zambia Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
AB Bank Zambia Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The AB Bank Zambia Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The AB Bank Zambia Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of AB Bank Zambia Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Back Office Credit Officer is responsible for ensuring accurate, complete and timely record keeping for the Credit Business of the bank. This includes processing loan related data and documents throughout the entire loan cycle, entering and maintaining data in the Core Banking System, filing hard copies and maintaining physical archives, and ensuring validity and compliance of credit related data and documents with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
This position reports to the Branch Manager.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFOMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Entering and maintaining data about loan applications, proposals and disbursements in the core banking system
- Ensuring accurate, complete and timely record keeping of all credit data
- Scoring of loan applications according to set scoring procedures
- Preparation of documents related to credit disbursements
- Accurate data entry and computing skills
- Good communication, planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Professional and excellent customer service
- Diploma in computer studies, LIS or any other related field
Method of Application
Applicants must write an application letter clearly stating why they would be best suited for the position and send an updated CV/ Qualifications to [email protected] quoting the reference code ER_TBOCO_ 02.2020 by 17:00 on 25th February 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AB Bank Zambia Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!