Job Vacancy Opened at Findura Infosys Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Findura Infosys Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Findura Infosys Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Findura Infosys Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Findura Infosys Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Findura Infosys Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Application Developer develops, creates, modifies, and test code for business and data management systems. The Software Developer will be responsible for supporting production systems and implementing new systems. He/she will be working in a team of technical staff on diverse projects.
- Coordinate with the CTO on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, launch and maintain mobile, web and desktop based business applications.
- Prepare and produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Create, review & approve design, solutions and Technical Design Documents (TDD).
- Advice for production environment set up and breaks down large scale projects into manageable chunks.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Provides prompt and professional incident, service request and project communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent
- Demonstrable experience 3 years systems development experience
- Successful full life-cycle implementation of a least 2 major projects
- Experience in Mobile App Development with Xamarin, Android Studio or other technologies
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience in RESTful API development, testing and usage
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience configuring and developing customizations for Microsoft SharePoint will be an added advantage
This is a challenging opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated professional.
How to Apply
If you would like to join Findura, please submit your application letter and CV to [email protected]
Deadline for Submission: 10th January 2020
Kindly note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Findura Infosys Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!