Job Vacancy Opened at First Quantum Minerals Ltd for Application | How to Apply.
The First Quantum Minerals Ltd Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The First Quantum Minerals Ltd recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The First Quantum Minerals Ltd jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of First Quantum Minerals Ltd Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do.
In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
Required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Assists in inspection and maintenance of a safe and tidy working environment in work sites.
- Assists in operating and maintaining building tools and equipment.
- Assists in maintenance and repairs of building interiors and exteriors.
- Assists in maintenance and repair of storm water drains, walk ways, structures and partition walls, floor finishes and wall finishes.
- Assists in erection of scaffolds.
- Painting of walls, floors and fixtures (both spray and brush painting).
- Assists in mixing and casting of concrete.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- 2 years experience.
- Bold initiative
- Thinking safely
- Upholding quality
- Technical skill
- Driving quantity
- Driving attendance
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Standby and overtime where required.
- Exposure to noise/dust/heat/hot molten metal/acid.
- Working at heights.
- Working in confined spaces.
- Working in hot conditions.
- Working on all plant equipment/installations.
- Working shifts.
- Working to meet target.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 27th Feb. 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the First Quantum Minerals Ltd Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!