Job Vacancy Opened at International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies for Application | How to Apply.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, with 192 member National Societies. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
The IFRC is looking for a suitable candidate to coordinate and manage the Emergency Appeal operations in support of Zambia Red Cross Society (ZRCS). The ZRCS intends to deliver assistance and support recovery of 57,064 people (9,510 households) for 18 months with a focus on the following areas: Livelihoods and Basic Needs, Health, Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Protection Gender and Inclusion (PGI), Community Engagement and Accountability (CEA) and National Society Capacity Strengthening.
The Candidate will support the NS to ensure timely implementation and synergies between Covid-19 response operation of IFRC and other partners supporting Zambia RC.
Based in Lusaka, Zambia with extensive travel to program areas the Operations Coordinator will:
- Support the Zambia Red Cross Society (ERCS) to manage the Emergency Appeal operations (Food Security and Covid-19) in line with approved interventions.
- Support the National Society set up cash and voucher assistance systems and build its related capacities.
- Support Zambia RC, partner National Societies, IFRC in coordination and promote culture of working together and increase RC visibility.
- Provide counterpart role Zambia RC in day to day operational planning, keeping implementation on right track.
- Timely deliver EPoA, budget, reports, operational updates, revision of EA, and pledge-based reports.
- In close collaboration with the NS ensure that response operations are well coordinated and integrated into existing programmes of the NS.
- Ensure that the response is based on frameworks and approaches that are consistent with or have considered national and international standards and guidelines, as well as IFRC policies, procedures and tools.
- Support the NS in setting up the structure needed to ensure that all components of the response are planned and carried out in a coordinated, collaborative and integrated manner with Movement and external partners.
- Support the NS in establishing an effective information management system for the response, including statistics.
- Ensure sound financial management is understood and applied to the IFRC Eas, that budgets are monitored and any problems identified and solutions implemented in timely and effective manner.
- Relevant University degree
- IMPACT course or equivalent knowledge
- 5 years of experience in disaster management, cash and voucher assistance experience
- 3 Years experience in managing community-based programmes/public health in emergencies.
- Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement.
- Experience of setting up, managing and coordinating disaster response, including leading multi-national response teams.
- Experience of conducting trainings
- Self-supporting in computers (word processing, spreadsheets etc.)
- Solid and tested operational management skills.
- Analytical decision-making capacity
- Fluently spoken and written English
- National Society Relations
Method of Application
Closing Date : 11 June, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!