Job Vacancy Opened at Lima Links for Application | How to Apply.
The Lima Links Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Lima Links Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Lima Links recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Lima Links jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Lima Links Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Lima Links is an agriculture technology social enterprise that brings live markets to farmers. Our Farmer Platform serves any Zambian farmer on any basic phone, accessed by dialing *789# Send. We provide live market prices, important information about agricultural products, and connections to markets. We work directly with traders, or Market Agents, in open markets to ensure farmers can access fair, transparent market price information and market connections. The Market Agent Associate will manage and drive this critical partnership.
As a Trainer and Technical Support to Market Agents and Farmers, your leadership and management duties focus on uptake, capable usage and full usage of our Market Agent App and our Farmer Platform. You lead our efforts in assisting both Market Agents and Farmers to use Lima Links in their day to day business by providing hands on training, technical guidance and problem solving. You are responsible for growing and managing these customer bases in line with business plan targets. You are able to accept ownership for effectively solving Market Agent and Farmer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping Market Agent and Farmer satisfaction at the core of your every decision and behaviour.
Job Purpose: what do User Training Associates actually do?
Working with Farmers, Market Traders and our Customer Service Points, the User Training Associate role requires 70% time in the field. S/he will focus on uptake, capable usage and full usage of our Market Agent App and our Farmer Platform.
You serve our Farmers and Market Agents directly, answering all questions they have, explaining how to use our Mobile App(s) and Farmer Platform, and driving all aspects of Farmer and Market Agent support services. Because we are a technology company, Lima Links will strive to develop innovative and relevant products and services for Farmers and those that want to serve Farmers well. Because we relentlessly seek user feedback and our products are continually tailored to better serve the user, your job is to continually capture and feedback on users’ experiences – what they like, want more of, don’t like, want less of.
As we continue to grow the available range of products and services, you need to be able to bring on-board new users, provide the highest quality training and on-going technical support and trouble-shooting. Essentially, you understand our Platform inside out and how it works. You ensure Farmers and Market Agents are able to use Lima Links to the very maximum and that they get real value out of doing so. You help develop training and user guides and you set yourself and deliver on targets for uptake and usage. While you will be based in Lusaka, you are field facing – so you are comfortable going to the field independently. You ensure field trips are focused and cost effective and hold yourself accountable for expenses, use of time and any assets under your care while in the field.
The following duties fall under your leadership and management as a Market Agent and Farmer Trainer Associate
Drive performance. Drive growth. Drive capabilities
- Lead in implementing and reporting progress on our farmer engagement strategy;
- Keep our farmer and market engagement strategies alive and relevant by continually feeding back on effectiveness and impact;
- Develop farmers and market agents as a strong lasting user-based of Lima Links products and service – through excellent training, technical guidance, customer service;
- Identify and grow customer service points as ‘go to points’ for farmer support in your absence;
- Help identify new and work with existing partners in the field to drive up farmer and market agent numbers, effective usage and on-demand support;
- Be a key contributor to our farmer feedback processes by: continually providing feedback to relevant team members from market agents and farmers to inform our products and services; providing input to product design, development and improvement by collecting user feedback and sharing with dev, sales and marketing and management;
- Contribute to the design and evolution of our farmer products and services by taking part in market research, annual surveys, and other MEL activities;
- Help prepare for and attend company expos and field events as needed;
- Actively participate in setting and meeting your own and team qualitative and quantitative targets in line with business growth plans;
- Develop your work plan and performance plans together with your supervisor and team to clearly articulate your contribution to company growth and success.
- Minimum degree in agriculture or related subject; or minimum 3 years experience in agriculture-focused role;
- Extremely good written and spoken English; Fluent in one or more main dialects – Bemba, Nyanja, Tonga and Lozi;
- Previous experience in a customer support role, preferable farmer-related;
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening, and interpretation when need be;
- Good computer skills, including ability to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to use CRM software (given ample training)
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Demonstrably ability to plan, implement and report on field sorties in a cost effective and accountable way
- Strong customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Willing to work out of office hours
- Must possess a drivers’ license i.e. for both manual & automatic transmission
To apply, please submit the following, in hard copy, to Lima Links office by 17th February 2020 at 17:00 – address is Plot 252B Twin Palm Rd (just after Plant World), Ibex Hill, Lusaka.
NO ONLINE OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. For applicants residing outside of Lusaka, please call 0972543161 for alternative application instructions.
- Submit a cover letter answering the following questions:
• What experience do you have in agriculture in Zambia?
• Why are you the right person for the job?
• What do you think is currently the biggest challenge in the Zambian vegetable market?
- Submit an updated CV, including all your professional experience and education and three updated references.
- Provide copies of any certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
- Provide a copy of a valid driving license.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Lima Links Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!